Sunday 24 April 2016

I found or met my ego!

I always thought of myself that “I don’t have a men ego”, the truth is this…I think it is in every men on earth, it is just how “we” use it!

I am married from last 1 years and I suddenly found myself telling my wife what not to post on her facebook….!!! I surprised myself…am I a “Taliban”???  ( I did many other wrong things too…) And very soon I realized that I am slowly shifting on the wrong path…, the path I hate a path I don’t believe in, absolutely no! … a path of “Men dominated society”, where there is no space for what women feels, thing, there is no value of her ideas thoughts, perspective!

But for some reasons I keep or find myself in “teaching mode” …do this, do that….etc. Is it coming subconsciously in my mind or it is “my experience” my great fat salary against her a house wife or it is the upbringing of our society or my complete fall short of my ideology that men and women are equal. We must see and treat them as an equal persons / humans. Or should I just be satisfied because at-least I “recognize” this situation in comparison of other men?  I now have started believing that I really have to do a strong effort to unlearn things which I have subconsciously learnt. But how…where to start, I think equal partnership and equal engagement in daily home chores to start with. And reading this daily for at-least one year:

1.  Men and women are equal human beings.
2.  Women just because she has come from some “background”, she to have are ideas, thoughts, ideas, perspective to daily life and things which I must respect.
3.  No more how big your salary package or experience is, she is equal to you even if she is house wife!
4.  They do can and have right to do mistakes and learn from them.
5.  Women are expert of things and one should respect them.
6.  They are all are independent human beings and they can treat them!
7.  They can and must take their own decisions on things and one should respect them.
8.   And they have right to get “naraz” on us, yes they can.
9.   And a man is fool if he doesn’t treat her wife as a “princes”, if you think you are a “king” of your world with that ego and what not…your wife is surely a princes.
10. Give are space and change to grow, let her do something she likes to do, parse her, appreciate her; she is your soul mate

I think i need help !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment